A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil. Suitable for use in a range of applications including PD, VW’Pumpe Düse’ engines.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters including VW’Pumpe Düse’ engines fitted to many Volkswagen/Audi Group, and some Ford vehicles. Particularly recommended for use in vehicles using variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
• The high quality specification and viscosity means that fuel economy is maximized whilst ensuring engine wear is minimized even under the most severe operating conditions.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s).
• A single 5w40 oil covering many OEM performance profiles.
• ACEA: C3
• API: SN, CF
• Mercedes-Benz: 229.31 & 229.51
• VW: 502 00, 505 01
• FORD: M2C917-A
• BMW: Longlife-04
• PORSCHE: A40 (approval)
• GM: dexos 2
• Fiat: 9.55535-S2
• SAE Viscosity 5w40
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.848
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 13.9
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 82.6
• Viscosity Index 173
• Pour Point (°C) -39
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.44
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.