Millers Oils CRO 10w40 Competition Break-In Oil 7981-1L & 7981-5L
• Mineral oil
• Protects engine components and speeds up the break-in process
• Race/high performance engines should not be broken in on fully or semi-synthetic oils
Competition break-in oil for test bed running for up to 4 hours. This 10w40 viscosity grade mineral oil has been carefully formulated to offer an extremely high protection level to new engine components and speed up the bedding in process. Developed for modified petrol and diesel engines.
Use as received engine break-in. May also be used for light operational duties up to 500 miles/800kms. Developed for modified gasoline and diesel engines.
- Formulated to meet the needs of the professional engine builder
- Maximizes power output by optimizing bedding in process
- Provides full protection of highly stressed components whilst allowing optimum bedding in process for piston rings and bore
- Additive technology enables full load runs for short bursts
- The viscometrics selected ensure that even though the additive system performance is strong the pistons can achieve satisfactory boundary lubrication for bedding purposes
• Suitable for 5 hours dynamometer running or 800kms (500 miles) on road.
• Optimum oil temperature 85-115°C (185-240°F).
• Very low leak down [4%] after controlled break-in.
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.871
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 13.6cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C … 89.8cSt
Viscosity Index 154
Pour Point °C <-25
Flashpoint °C >200
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C 7,000cP Max
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7981 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7981-1L & 7981-5L