• BMW LL04, MB 229.51, GM Dexos2, VW 502 00, 505 00
• 27% friction reduction, 14% wear reduction
• Fully synthetic high performance mid SAPS, low friction, fuel efficient
Part of the Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology range. Formulated to meet the demanding requirements of today’s engines with the added benefits of reduced friction, improved fuel economy and a reduction in overall running costs.
Suitable for use in gasoline and diesel engines meeting Euro IV / V emission standards requiring ACEA C3 specification. Particularly recommended by Mercedes Benz and BMW for use with variable service intervals and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant. The Millers Oils NANODRIVE Low Friction Technology provides the following benefits:
• A reduction in friction of up to 27% providing a reduction in wear of up to 14% compared to other 5w30 C3 grades.
• The coefficient of friction reduces rapidly as the engine temperature rises, maximizing fuel economy, and reduces emissions accordingly.
• Protects against wear, extending engine component life.
• Overall running costs are reduced through lower fuel consumption and longer component life.
• ACEA: C3-10, A3 / B4-04
• API: SN, CF
• BMW: Longlife 04
• Mercedes- Benz: 229.51
• GM/ Opel: dexos2
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.850
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 10.9
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 65
• Viscosity Index 160
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.