A high performance fully synthetic petrol and diesel engine oil formulated to meet the requirements of engines operating under severe conditions.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emission standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. For use in current and late model cars where this type of advanced engine oil is required.
• Full protection is provided even under extreme operating conditions and long service intervals.
• The fully synthetic formulation ensures protection at low and high temperatures, providing maximum protection and reduced oil consumption.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s).
• ACEA: C3
• API: SN, CF
• Mercedes-Benz: 229.51
• VW: 505 00
• PORSCHE: A40
• FORD: Original Cosworth requirement
• SAE Viscosity 5w50
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.849
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 18.6
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 112.5
• Viscosity Index 186
• Pour Point (°C) -48
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 7.23
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.