A high performance fully synthetic mid SAPS engine oil suitable for the latest technology petrol and diesel engines.
Suitable for use in most petrol and diesel engines meeting Euro IV & V emissions standards, with or without diesel particulate filters. Particularly recommended by VAG for use with variable service intervals (WIV) and other vehicles that require a fuel-efficient lubricant.
• The high quality of this oil means that fuel economy is maximized at the same time as engine wear is being minimized.
• Oil viscosity or thickness is maintained even under the most severe of operating conditions thereby ensuring maximum engine protection.
• A mid SAPS formulation which is compatible with catalysts and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s).
• ACEA C3
• Meets the requirements of VW 504 00, 507 00 (approved)
• BMW Longlife-04
• Mercedes-Benz 229.51
• Porsche C30
• SAE Viscosity 5w30
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.853
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 11.9
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 73
• Viscosity Index 159
• Pour Point (°C) <-30
• Flash Point (°C) >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity (cP) 6,600
• TBN (mg KOH/gm) 6.66
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.