Premium Automatic Transmission Fluid technology blended into selected synthetic base fluids.
Use as received in automatic transmissions and other equipment, which require this type of lubricant.
• Easier shifting even at low temperatures
• Shorter warm up ensures max gearbox efficiency
• Stays in grade even under extreme conditions
• Lower maintenance costs
• Longer drain periods
• Excellent high temperature oxidation stability up to 100,000 miles under normal• conditions
• Stable friction properties increases durability, to meet longer warranty periods.
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity which provides exceptional cold flow properties.
• General Motors Dexron IIIH Caterpillar TO-2
• Ford Mercon Allison C4, V730 & TES 389
• MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.8, 236.9, 236.10 MAN M339 Type F, Z1, V1, Z2, V2
• Voith 55.6335, 55.6336 Volvo 97340, 97341
• ZF 02F, 04D, 03D, 09B, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C 6HP 26 (ATF M1375.4)
• Vickers, Hagglunds Denison, Racine, Rexnord, Sundstrand and Clark Powershift
• Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.862
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 7.5cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 35.5cSt
• Viscosity Index 186
• Pour Point°C -51
• Flashpoint°C 185
• Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C 19,000cP
• Color Red
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.