Millers Oils CRX 75w90 NT+ Transmission Oil 7966-1L & 7966-5L
A competition fully synthetic transmission oil formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil. The Millers Oils range of competition gear oils is fully synthetic and incorporates second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results in both professional and nonprofessional racing.
Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate-type limited slip differentials use CRX LS 75w90 NT+.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance.
Recommended for modern transmissions where full synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions, Samsonas.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Low friction/ low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
- High film strength for maximum component protection
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimizes power loss
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimized film strength and anti-wear protection
- Second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology maximizes torque and power
- API GL4
- API GL5
- API MT-1
- ZF TE-ML-02B
- ZF TE-ML-05B
- ZF TE-ML-07A
- ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-16F
- ZF TE-ML-17B
- ZF TE-ML-19C
- ZF TE-ML-21B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w90
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.856
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 13.9cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 60,000mPas
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7966 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7966-1L & 7966-5L