A high performance fully synthetic fuel efficient engine oil for the Ford WSS-M2C948-B specification.
Initially introduced for the Ford 1.0L 3 cylinder EcoBoost petrol engine providing improved fuel economy of 1.1% compared to using a WSS-M2C913-C oil. Is fully compatible and recommended for use in petrol engines for which the WSS-M2C913-B, 913-C and WSS-M2C925-B was recommended (with a few exclusions including Ford Ka, Focus ST and RS) Is now the only recommended engine oil for current Fiesta, Focus, C-Max and Grand C-Max. Also suitable for use in vehicles where a 5w20 of this specification is preferred.
• Improved fuel economy
• Excellent low temperature performance
• Excellent oxidation and thermal stability
• Wear protection throughout the drain period
• ACEA A1/B1
• API SN, CF
• Meets the requirements of Ford WSS-M2C948-B
• SAE Viscosity Grade 5w20
• Specific Gravity @ 15 degrees C 0.849
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 degrees C 7.85cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 degrees C 44.37cSt
• Viscosity Index 148
• Pour Point degrees C -39
• Flashpoint degrees C >200
• Cold Crank Viscosity @ -30 degrees C 6,600cP max
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.