Millers Oils Nanodrive CTV Mini 20W50 Engine / Transmission Oil 7959-1L & 7959-5L
• High Performance semi-synthetic
• For combined engine/gearbox sump applications
• Gearboxes specifying a 20W50 oil
A very high performance semi-synthetic competition oil for engines which have their transmission in the sump such as the original Mini. Based on the highest quality performance additives and shear stable viscosity improvers in synthetic and mineral base. Specially formulated for competition Minis and any application where the engine and gearbox share a common oil.
Competition use on vehicles where the engine and transmission share the same oil. Especially suitable where a limited slip differential is used. Also suitable for all gearboxes which specify a 20w50 engine oil, and for conventional engines which have heavily loaded skew gears (often due to running high oil pressure).
- Reduces friction up to 36% plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
- The semi-synthetic base fluid formulation and special additive system provides maximum engine protection along with transmission performance to API GL4 level, the normal performance level demanded for gearboxes
- The incorporation of synthetics means the lubricant has flow rates close to many 15w grades, helping to reduce drag and increase power output without any detrimental effect on centre main bearings
- Viscometrics reduce oil consumption, making this oil suitable for long distance racing
- CTV has a formulation with a viscosity at the top limit of an SAE 50 ensuring oil pressure will be maintained under arduous conditions
SAE Viscosity 20W50
Specific Gravity at 15°C – 0.890
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C – 19cSt
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C – 187cSt
Viscosity Index 115
Pour Point <-15°C
Flash Point >200°C
Cold Crank Viscosity 9,500cP max
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7959 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7959-1L & 7959-5L