Selected high quality solvent refined base stocks with performance additives.
For use in automatic transmission and power steering systems in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Type ATF – UN provides a universal lubricant for the majority of automatic transmissions.
• Automotive, industrial and marine applications.
• Distinctive red color for easy identification.
• Good low temperature properties.
• Ideal for hydraulic systems especially those exposed to wide temperature variations.
• Millermatic Type UN meets the requirements of:
• General Motors Dexron IID Ford Mercon M2C 138CJ, M2C 166H, M2C 185A
• MAN 339 Type Z1,Type V2 Voith V55,6335
• Caterpillar TO-2 Renk
• Sperry-Vickers Hydraulic Allison C4
• Hagglunds Denison HF-O Sundstrand Systems
• MB 236.1, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7 ZF TE-ML-O2F, O4D, O9B, 11A, 11B, 14A, 17C
• Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.866
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 7.5cSt
• Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 38.9cSt
• Viscosity Index 164
• Pour Point °C -42
• Flashpoint °C 210
• Color Red
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.