• Softest grade shock oil
• Solvent refined base oil with four fold additive treatment
• Top-up or replacement in shock absorbers or motorcycle forks
• Shock Oil 22 is the ‘light’ grade and will provide the softest damping characteristics.
• Anti-wear and oxidation control. Corrosion protection and low foam characteristics.
• Thermal stability for long life.
• ISO: ISO 22/SAE 15
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.872
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 5.2
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 22
• Viscosity Index 184
• Pour Point (°C) -29
• Flash Point (°C) 204
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.