Millers Oils Classic Sport 20w50 Engine Oil 7912-1L & 7912-5L
• Semi-Synthetic version of Classic Performance 20W50 for 1960’s-1980’s applications
• Elevated ZDDP levels, along with detergents and dispersants in robust additive pack
• Meets or exceeds API SF specification
A high performance SAE 20w50 semi synthetic multi-grade engine oil. Made with enhanced performance additives and shear stable viscosity index improvers in synthetic and mineral base. Formulated with full ZDDP (zinc/phosphorus).
Use for lubrication of high performance engines manufactured from post war period to early 80’s. Ideally suited to Aston Martin, Jaguar, Ferrari, Lotus and similar high specific output engines. Suitable for all discerning owners who want the best possible oil for their classic engine.
• Uses latest lubricant technology to engineer a premium semi synthetic multi-grade for high performance classic engines
• Incorporation of high levels of synthetic base fluids provides increased protection under arduous conditions of load and temperature
• Formulated to the maximum viscosity for SAE 50
• Maintains high oil pressures and educes oil consumption
SAE Viscosity 20w50
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.885
Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C – 18.1cSt
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C – 157cSt
Viscosity Index 128
Pour Point (°C) <-15
Flash Point (°C) >200
Cold Crank Viscosity 9,500cP max
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7912 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7912-1L & 7912-5L