Millers Oils Classic SAE 30 Break-In Oil 7932-1L & 7932-5L
• SAE 30 break in oil
• For break-in on the road, or dyno
• Change after approximately 500 miles
A mineral based SAE 30 running in oil for vintage and classic engines designed for the initial running in of re-built engines. Use of this product optimises performance and fuel efficiency.
Use for initial running in of re-built engines. Formulated for running in on the road. Can be used for test bed running. Run engine at peak torque to ensure maximum bedding-in of piston rings. Drain and refill with the Millers Classic lubricant most suitable for the engine.
Note: Do not use high performance oils before the bedding-in process is complete.
- High quality mineral oil formulated to solve the problems experienced when reconditioned engines do not bed-in
- Provides full protection to highly stressed valve gear/associated components whilst allowing piston rings to bed in against the bore
- Suitable for 500 miles after which it should be replaced with the appropriate Millers Oils classic engine oil
- Good running in will optimize the performance and fuel efficiency of a reconditioned engine
API: SE, CC
SAE Viscosity 30
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.887
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 11.9
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 104
Viscosity Index 103
Pour Point (°C) -15
Flash Point (°C) >200
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7913 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7932-1L & 7932-5L