Millers Oils Classic Gear Oil EP 140 GL4 7928-1L & 7928-5L
• GL4 with extreme pressure additives
• Classic gearboxes and differentials
• For higher viscosity requirements
An extreme pressure gear oil SAE 140 mineral based gear oil with performance additives. Engineered for gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants and GL4 specification to provide low friction and reduced noise.
• Use in classic gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants and GL4 specification. Also suitable for brass and bronze components i.e. non stain.
• Provides performance level specified by manufacturers for gearboxes and axles.
• Viscosity selected to meet classic vehicle requirements.
• Low friction reduces noise.
SAE Viscosity 140
Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.905
Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 31
Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 484.3
Viscosity Index 94
Pour Point (°C) -9
Flash Point (°C) 238
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7928 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7928-1L & 7928-5L