Millers Oils CRX 75w110 NT+ Transmission Oil 7967-1l & 7967-5L
• Synchronized transmissions and transaxles
• For dedicated track cars with limited slip transaxles, all types (see FAQ)
• Not suited for street driven cars with clutch type limited slip differentials
A competition heavy-duty fully synthetic transmission oil for highly stressed applications, formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil. The Millers Oils range of competition gear oils is fully synthetic and incorporates second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results in both professional and nonprofessional racing.
Designed for the lubrication of competition transmission systems which are subject to high stresses or arduous applications e.g. long distance racing on very high power and torque output. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Samsonas.
Note: Not suitable for plate type limited slip differentials, instead use CRX LS 75w110 NT+.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
- Proven solution to gearbox problems in high performance rally cars
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
- Low friction formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
- High film strength for maximum component protection
- Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimizes power loss
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimized film strength and anti-wear protection
- Second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology maximizes torque and power
- API GL4
- API GL5
- API MT-1
- ZF TE-ML-05B
- ZF TE-ML-07A
- ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-17B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w110
Specific Gravity@15°C 0.861
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C 132cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C 19.5cSt
Brookfield Viscosity@-40°C 136,000mPas
Viscosity Index 169
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7967 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7967-1L & 7967-5L