The ROUX R-1C Composite helmet is SNELL 2015 and FIA 8859-rated. It includes an integrated water drink tube with quick disconnect, complete radio gear with noise cancelling microphone and speaker pods, COOL-X integrated water cooling system, HANS anchors, and ROUX’s RELEASE emergency helmet removal system. It also comes with a dark smoke shield, extra shield hardware and three different sizes of cheek pads for custom fitting. Available in silver only.
All ROUX helmets include a top air-duct that flows fresh air onto your face when in an open-cockpit race car. The top air-duct can be used in conjunction with the ROUX Helmets Forced Air Scoop and a blower system when in a closed-cockpit race car.
The RELEASE emergency helmet removal system enables safety crews to remove your helmet, quickly and easily, without putting any stress on the neck, which could cause serious injuries.
The ROUX R-1C Composite provides the following features:
• SNELL 2015-Rated
• FIA 8859-Rated
• Integrated water drink tube
• Complete radio gear including noise canceling microphone and speaker pods
• COOL-X integrated water cooling system
• Pre-installed HANS anchors
• ROUX’s RELEASE emergency helmet removal system
• Top air-duct and face vents for use in open-cockpits or in conjunction with ROUX Helmets Forced Air Scoop in closed-cockpits
• Additional dark smoke shield
• Extra shield hardware
• Three different sizes of cheek pads for custom fitting
• Available in silver