Millers Oils Competition Assembly Lube 7982
• For competition engines and transmissions
• Contains high levels of anti-wear additives
• Fully miscible in oil, will not clog oil pickup like paste based assembly lubes
Specially formulated for competition engine and transmission builders. Solvent refined medium base stocks treated with high concentration of anti-wear additives.
Use for assembly of mechanical components to ensure protection during initial start-up.
- Specifically formulated to give mechanical protection during initial start-up of newly assembled components
- Designed to be retained on the components treated during assembly and provide very high levels of anti-wear protection, especially components which are subjected to high stress levels i.e. camshafts/followers, crankshaft bearings etc
- Unlike Assembly Paste-type compounds, Assembly Lubricant is fully miscible and compatible with all engine oils and will fully dissipate on start up, reducing the need for an extra oil change
• Specific Gravity at 15°C 0.904
• Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C 450cSt
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5495 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.