Millers Oils Classic Gear Oil EP 80w90 GL4 7927-1L & 7927-5L
• GL4 with extreme pressure additives
• Suitable for brass and bronze components, i.e. non-stain
• Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials
An extreme pressure gear oil SAE 80w90 mineral based gear oil with performance additives. Engineered for gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants to API GL4 and is also suitable for rear axles not requiring hypoid oils.
For use in gearboxes and differentials requiring extreme pressure (EP) lubricants to API GL4. Also suitable for brass and bronze components i.e. non stain.
- Wide ranging applications
- Viscosity grades to cover equipment requirements
- Ideal for vehicle gearboxes and trans-axles
- Recommended for gearboxes with overdrive
- Suitable for rear axles not requiring Hypoid oils
SAE Viscosity Grade … 80w90
Specific Gravity at 15°C … 0.893
0.893 Kinematic Viscosity at 100°C … 14.5cSt
Kinematic Viscosity at 40°C … 151.6cSt
Viscosity Index … 93
Pour Point °C … -30
Flash Point °C … 200
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7927 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7927-1L & 7927-5L