Millers Oils CFS 10W60 NT+ Motorsport Engine Oil 7965-1L & 7965-5L
• Large engines/severe stress conditions
• Turbo applications to counter fuel dilution• Endurance racing to counter viscosity loss from fuel dilution
A fully synthetic Triple Ester NANODRIVE Technology ultra-low friction formulation suitable for larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions. Especially suited to vehicles that are subject to severe high stress conditions and highly beneficial to high revving engines.
Part of the Competition Fully Synthetic NT+ range of engine oils and incorporates Millers Oils second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
For competition or high performance modified engines. Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines 2 liters and larger.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life.
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• Increased viscosity for environments where fuel dilution is a concern such as turbocharged applications and endurance racing
• Suitable for continuous operation at 125°C (260°F) with peak temperatures up to 150°C (300°F)
• Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions
SAE Viscosity Grade – 10w60
Specific Gravity@15°C – 0.870
Kinematic Viscosity@100°C – 23.3 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity@40°C – 161 cSt
Viscosity Index – 175
Pour Point °C – <-42
Flashpoint °C – >226
Cold Crank Viscosity@-25°C – 7,000 cP
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7965 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.
7965-1L & 7965-5L