FIA/MSUK SEAT MOUNTING KIT
This mounting kit from Lifeline is designed to be welded into competition cars to provide a strong and safe platform on which to mount a seat frame. The kit uses 35 x 35mm square section tubing so it is compliant with the latest FIA regulations for new builds.
- Kit includes everything required
- 600mm long square section bars can be cut to length to suit any application
- 35 x 35mm square section bars comply with FIA regulations for new builds
The mounting kit is designed to be welded into the vehicle chassis between the inner sill and center tunnel. The bars are made over length so they can be cut to the correct size to suit different applications. Load spreader plates and all mounting hardware are included.
Kit is designed for mounting 1 seat.
- 2 x 597mm rails – CR4 Steel
- 4 x Weld in bosses – EN3b steel, M8 threads
- 4 x Mounting plates – CR4 Steel, 45mm x 90mm x 3mm
- 4 x Chassis Mount plates – CR4 steel, 110mm x 65mm x 2mm, M8 Nuts
- 8 x Zinc coated 10.9 grade bolts – M8 with spring washers
Each kit is shipped in one box 75cm x 8cm x 8cm @ 4.5kgs each.