An ALL IN ONE petrol fuel treatment providing ethanol protection, lead replacement and an octane improver dependent on selected fuel quality.
Recommended for all classic engines previously requiring leaded fuel and now running on unleaded fuel. One bottle treats 500 liters, dilution 1ml per liter. One full measure (50ml) using the multi-shot bottle treats one 50 liter tank of petrol.
• Endorsed by the FBHVC A rating.
• Octane enhancement of up to 2 octane numbers (20 points) dependent on fuel quality and combats the adverse effects of ethanol in fuel up to E10.
• Prevents valve seat recession on engines with unhardened valve seats. Prevents detonation, hot spots and over run.
• Prevents fuel system corrosion and helps protect components. The formulation is carburetor anti-icing and contains anti-oxidant to improve fuel life.
• Flash Point (°C) 70
• Color Appearance Odor Clear
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.