The Hybrid S Head Restraint is FIA and SFI approved (when worn with a multi-point harness system) and is tested and shown to be compatible with 3-point harnesses used by Car Club enthusiasts and High Performance Driving Experiences. This allows Driving Instructors, Auto Manufacturing Test Engineers, and other cars with 3-point harnesses to have added protection. We are pleased to offer protection to this sector of the market, however, Simpson’s top concern is your safety. While on a racetrack for the BEST protection we suggest a Full-Containment Cockpit System that includes a, Full Containment Seat, Snell rated Helmet, FIA or SFI approved Head Restraint, and 7 point seatbelt harness system.
- FIA and SFI Approved with 5, 6 and 7 multi-point harness systems
- FMVSS Tested for use with 3-point OEM belt system
- High quality carbon fiber construction
- Low profile. No high back to hook on the bars on exit
- Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
- Buckle attachment in front. No bulky straps underneath
- Installation manual
- NOTE: Helmets anchors sold separately
Click here for a webinar on using the Hybrid S with 3-point belt systems. Courtesty of Motorsport.reg and Simpson Performance Products.