Normally $749 ($849 for 3XL) – Now only $599 ($699 for 3XL) While Supplies Last
The ROUX R-1F Fiberglass helmet is SNELL 2015rated. It includes an integrated water drink tube with quick disconnect, complete radio gear with noise cancelling microphone and speaker pods, HANS anchors, and ROUX’s RELEASE emergency helmet removal system. Available in flat black.
All ROUX helmets include a top air-duct that flows fresh air onto your face when in an open-cockpit race car. The top air-duct can be used in conjunction with the ROUX Helmets Forced Air Scoop and a blower system when in a closed-cockpit race car.
The RELEASE emergency helmet removal system enables safety crews to remove your helmet, quickly and easily, without putting any stress on the neck, which could cause serious injuries.
The ROUX R-1F Fiberglass provides the following features:
• SNELL 2015-Rated
• Integrated water drink tube
• Complete radio gear including noise canceling microphone and speaker pods
• HANS anchors
• RELEASE emergency helmet removal system
• Top air-duct and face vents for use in open-cockpits or in conjunction with ROUX Helmets Forced Air Scoop in closed-cockpits
• Available in flat black and Gloss White