Lifeline Zero 2020 FIA 3.0ltr Fire Marshal Mechanical Fire Suppression System
- Smaller and lighter design than the previous Zero 2000 systems with increased levels of safety compared to competitors.
- The fastest heat absorption and fire knockdown capability available from a water-based system.
- 5 nozzle system for strategic coverage of the engine bay and cockpit, reducing weight and complexity of the installation.
- FIA Technical List 16 compliant
- Steel cylinder dimensions – 6.1in OD(155mm) x 13.5in Length Overall(342mm) at 11.5lbs(5.2kg).
- Covers a wide range of vehicles including Sports/GT cars, Formula/Prototype cars, and Rally cars.
The new Zero 2020 FIA 3ltr Fire Marshal Mechanical Fire Suppression System provides substantial coverage and performance from a revised lighter and smaller bottle. Now utilizing a water-based ABF foam that delivers the fastest heat absorption and knockdown capability on the market. Utilizing 3 of Lifeline’s superior misting nozzles for the engine bay and 2 for the cockpit allows for a lighter system overall and maximum protection of the driver.
REPLACEMENT TO THE DISCONTINUED 4ltr AFFF MECHANICAL SYSTEM
- Kit Includes:
– 1x 8mm – Alloy Semi Rigid Tube – 6m Length
– 1x Heat Proof Overbraid – 6m
– 1x 2.0mtr/6ft Pull Cable – Red T Handle
– 1x 4.0mtr/12ft Pull Cable – Red T Handle
– 1x Zero 2020 Brackets & Straps
– 1x 8mm Bulkhead Fitting
– 5x Misting Nozzle
– 4x 8mm Equal T Connector