• Competition oriented heavy weight
• Solvent refined base oil with four fold additive treatment
• Top-up or replacement in shock absorbers or motorcycle forks
• Shock Oil 46 is the heaviest grade and would normally be used for competition handling characteristics.
• Anti-wear and oxidation control. Corrosion protection and low foam characteristics.
Thermal stability for long life.
• ISO: ISO 46/SAE 15
• Specific Gravity (at 15°C) 0.878
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 100°C, cSt) 8.8
• Kinematic Viscosity (at 40°C, cSt) 46
• Viscosity Index 162
• Pour Point (°C) -28
• Flash Point (°C) 218
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.