• Universal joint lubrication
• All friction and plain bearings
• Extreme Pressure lithium grease
A universal lithium complex grease suitable for all anti-friction and plain bearings and highly suitable for the lubrication of universal joints. Operating temperature range -20°C to + 150°C
• The extreme pressure (EP) properties give protection where heavy or shock loading occurs, providing excellent lubrication over a wide range of operations and temperatures.
• Highly resistant to water and good corrosion protection to protect the grease system and bearings.
Color Appearance Odor
Smooth Adhesive Grease
Lithium Complex Soap
Worked Penetration (IP50) 265 to 295
NLGI Class 2
Drop point, °C (IP132) 250 min
Four Ball Weld, kg (IP239) 450
Timken OK Load, kg 20
EMCOR Corrosion (IP220) 0:0
Base Oil Viscosity at 40 °C, c St mm2/s 180
Operating Temp Range, °C -20 to 150
Copper Corrosion Test (IP112) Pass
Base Oil Type Mineral Oil
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7678 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern.