The ATX-20 Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. (NOTE: For later model Ford MUSTANG, and FOCUS MODELS, the PCM controlled “Smart Charging System” is not compatible with the RE-START feature) As with most of our antigravity batteries, you can easily bolt on our Automotive Terminal Adapters for use in high-performance automotive applications.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX20-RS can easily start Motors up to 700 Horsepower yet the ATX20-RS weighs LESS than 4 pounds! At a massive 680 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally, it features the exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar-sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and a higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.