The ATX-12 HD Re-Start battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. (NOTE: For later model Ford MUSTANG, and FOCUS MODELS, the PCM controlled “Smart Charging System” is not compatible with the RE-START feature) As with most of our antigravity batteries, you can easily bolt on our Automotive Terminal Adapters for use in high-performance automotive applications.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX12-HD can easily start Motors up to 500 Horsepower yet the ATX12-HD weighs only 3 pounds! At a 480 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle. Additionally, it features the exclusive RE-START feature so you won’t get stranded with a dead battery.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar-sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and a higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.